To support families after the devastation of baby loss, through subsequent pregnancy and parenting. We aim to celebrate a family as a whole and break the taboo associated with baby loss. A baby born after a loss is known as a rainbow baby.
- Online support; via our closed Facebook group JOEL TCP Rainbow Baby Support Network.
- A family support pack, which can be ordered from our website for free. Developed to support families through the life long journey of baby loss.
- Our JOEL Oak Tree is situated at Langold Lake Country Park, Nottinghamshire.
- Creating angel gowns for babies, out of wedding dresses donated to hospitals and funeral directors. Available directly from JOEL.
- Funding and developing a beautiful, bespoke and multi purpose family room on the labour ward at Bassetlaw Hospital which can provide a place of comfort for bereaved families.
- Support for Mums, Dads, Siblings, Grandparents, family and friends.